NeoNephilim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:05 am

Character Name: Drunkmidgetlove
Main Job: BRD 75
Other 75 Jobs: (Note: If any of your 75 jobs are retired, please specify) SMN 75 semi-retired- until I can get gear back that I tossed when I quit the game
Support Jobs and Levels: 37 NIN 37 WHM
Zilart Mission Status: Sky - O Ark Angels = current
Chains of Promathia Mission Status: (For future sea events) CoP 4-3
Time Zone: CST
Previous Endgame Linkshells and why you left: Long time social had Endgame shell don’t remember the name though. It’s no longer active is why I left
Has anyone Referred you to NeoNephilim? If so, who? I know many people in shell and in Midgar. Main people who referred me were Tianna and Xxmchenryxx
Other Information: (Anything that you think will help with your application like Merit info, experience and gear) BRD gear is decent 8/8 wind merits 8/8 singing Bard= 4 Hp + MP = 2 each SMN merits = 3 1 - enmity merit. As I mentioned before I quit awhile back. Have only been back about 2 months. Still trying to get gear back and make money. Almost got BRD squared away then I will start trying to get SMN stuff back. Very friendly. Don’t mind being picked on or make jokes about. Very easy going guy.

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Znozzy Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:10 am

accepted
Znozzy
Znozzy
Imperial Wootz Ingot
Imperial Wootz Ingot

Male
Number of posts : 1417
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down