NeoNephilim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belgaer's Application

2 posters

Go down

Belgaer's Application Empty Belgaer's Application

Post  Belgaer Wed May 28, 2008 1:15 am

[Character Name:] Belgaer
[Main Job:] BLU75
[Other 75 Jobs:] RDM75 (Not quite retired, but BLU takes priority. I mainly use it for soloing and meriting anymore. If I'm needed as RDM, I'll use it, it's geared (Except I sold my Enfeebling Torque the other day... >.>)).
Support Jobs and Levels: BLM37, WHM37, NIN38, THF37, DRK37, WAR37
[Zilart Mission Status:] DM finished. I don't have any interest in going any further until I've finished CoP.
Chains of Promathia Mission Status: I'm stuck on Promy - Vahzl... -_-'
[Time Zone:] EST
[Previous Endgame Linkshells and why you left:] Well, my first LS was Anuerism. A while after being in it, it kind of fell apart and repearled and became Omnipotent, as a way to 'avoid drama' (Omnipotent later became Ribbon. Leadership changed, but the leaders and a lot of the members were former members of Omnipotent, and it was formed when Omni was broken.). I decided I didn't like the leadership (obviously...). Lawl, that's where I first met Rubicante, btw, Znozzy. XD Anyway, Rubicante and I both left for Temp. I was in Temp for a year, only interested in Wyrmal Abjuration: Legs (I had gotten everything else I wanted by that time) as far as my wishlist was cncerned. I never got them. I got screwed out of my first shot at them (in a whole year >.<)when a PLD who wasn't even attending got them because he had gotten a friend to log into his account to lot it (he had logged his character out at Kirin just for this). The leaders knew this and were okay with it. Of course, this member was a very close friend of a leader... Go figure. The PLD quit not even a month later. That's when I left the shell. Next, after going shell-less for ages, Rubicante invited me to join GrandDesign, which he was a leader of. I was told there wasn't much of a wait for W. Legs, so I joined. False promises.... Between finding out I'd be about 12th in line for them, being told several times I wouldn't be allowed to come to sky as BLU once it was Lv.75, and constant Lolblu jokes at my expense, I decided it was too stressful, after Ayasu had invited me to join DimensionalDeath. I joined DD and it fell apart on me not 2 months after. And that leads us to today. >_<'
Has anyone Referred you to NeoNephilim? If so, who? Znozzy
[Other Information:] Sword 8/8, Blue Magic 3/8, Critical Rate 1/4, MP 1/8, Convert Recast 5/5, Wind Acc 1/5, Enfeebling Magic 8/8, Enhancing Magic 1/8 (going to remove this for Blue Magic 8/Cool, Bio III 2/3, Slow II 1/3, Phalanx II 1/3 (I'm going to do Phalanx II and Slow II 3/3 I think). I think that's it on merits so far. For the longest time, I hated meriting. I've got Crimson boots and gauntlets from sky, as well as Zenith mitts and Aquarian legs (though I still haven't really come across the gil to buy Cursed slacks without feeling I needed something else more. So...yeah. >_<
Belgaer
Belgaer
Gobmuffin
Gobmuffin

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

Belgaer's Application Empty Re: Belgaer's Application

Post  Znozzy Wed May 28, 2008 1:49 am

accepted Smile
Znozzy
Znozzy
Imperial Wootz Ingot
Imperial Wootz Ingot

Male
Number of posts : 1417
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Belgaer Wed May 28, 2008 4:13 pm

/cough I knew I was forgetting something... 1/5 physical potency.

I plan to merit Blue Magic after I get another point in Critical Hit Rate, then Physical Potency. Then I'll finish Critical Rate, then go on to Chain Affinity Recast or Enchainment, then Assimilation, then finish out MP. And now it looks like I'll be able to take Enchainment and Assimilation to 5/5 instead of 3/3. Enchainment 5/5 = 50% TP on Chain Affinity spell casts? Hawt! /rambles

Anyway, thanks. My hours are current a bit off right now, so it'll take a few days to get them right for events, but I need to get back on daylight hours anyway... So I'll just get some Amp and just stay up, I think. Lawl. >.>
Belgaer
Belgaer
Gobmuffin
Gobmuffin

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Znozzy Thu May 29, 2008 1:08 am

rofl, catch you ingame for your pearl. ^^
Znozzy