NeoNephilim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Guest Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:08 am

Joining Requirements for Sky:

* Atleast one 70+ job. yup
* Access to Ru'Aun Gardens. yup, and sky warp

If you feel you fit the bill, please fill in the following form and post it in the Applications forum:

Application Form-
Character Name: Sabretooth
Main Job: Samurai
Other 75 Jobs: (Note: If any of your 75 jobs are retired, please specify) Ninja and Red Mage
Support Jobs and Levels: 46 Dragoon, 42 Warrior, 37 Thief, 37 White Mage, 34 Dark Knight(will be 37 soon), 29 Ranger, 10 Black Mage(man it sucks to lvl)
Zilart Mission Status: Done
Chains of Promathia Mission Status: (For future sea events) Done
Time Zone: cst
Previous Endgame Linkshells and why you left: BlackTheory(broke), Doublecross(broke), Arsenals(broke), JustPlay(still in it, only does Salvage now though)
Has anyone Referred you to NeoNephilim? If so, who? Kinikki
Other Information: (Anything that you think will help with your application like Merit info, experience and gear)

Samurai Merits and notable gear
Great Katana: 8/8 Store TP: 5/5 Meditate: 5/5 Overwhelm: 5/5 Blade Bash: 1 Shikiyoko: 1
Kirin's Osode, Byakko's Haidate, Shura Haidate, Myochin Kote+1, Saotome Kote, Myochin Sune-ate+1, Rutter Sabatons, Bushinomimi, Brutal Earring, Aqua Gorget, Breeze Gorget, Flame Gorget, Soboro

Red Mage Merits and notable gear
Enfeeb Mag Skill: 2/8 Convert: 4/5 Ice Mag Acc: 3/5 Wind Mag Acc: 2/5 Phalanx II: 2/5 Slow II: 1
Warlock's Chapeau+1, Loquacious Earring, Nashira Manteel, Yigit Gages, Yigit Crackows, Joyeuse, Genbu's Shield

Ninja Merits and notable gear
Katana: 2/8 Evasion Skill: 2/4
Ninja Chainmail+1, Ninja Tekko+1, Ethereal Earring, Diablos' Earring, Perdu Blade, Seijunriko, Ungur Boomerang, BQ ring, Jelly ring, Genbu's Kabuto, Seiryu's Kote

Others
STR: 5/5 Crit Hit 5/5 MP: 2/4

Experience (all experience is done with all 3 of my 75 jobs)
Killed all Sky gods, Beat Proto-Omega, Proto-Ultima, Beat all Salvage Chariots, Beat Jailor of Temperance/Love/Faith/Fortitude, KB, Aspid, and never claimed Nidhogg(but can kill)

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Kinikki Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:16 am

Seeing as I'm your referral I see no problem with you joining (: Just waiting for word from the other leaders but I don't think there should be a problem~
Kinikki
Kinikki
DIVA BARD.
DIVA BARD.

Female
Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-05-24

http://foerequiem.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chen Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:18 am

i say oki
also, nyvec has no vote, so don't wait for him ;p

Chen
Red Hobby Bo
Red Hobby Bo

Male
Number of posts : 919

Back to top Go down

Post  Kinikki Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:22 am

Well Nyvec never says anything so I never do (: Most of the leaders don't seem to have a problem so I'm gonna go ahead and say accepted and the like.

Next event is Saturday at 18:30 BST (might be a tad later due to limbus) but should be around midday ish for you and Bess if I remember right. Hope to see you there, galka~
Kinikki
Kinikki
DIVA BARD.
DIVA BARD.

Female
Number of posts : 849

http://foerequiem.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content