NeoNephilim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Application&Aplogies] Cythriell

3 posters

Go down

[Application&Aplogies] Cythriell Empty [Application&Aplogies] Cythriell

Post  Guest Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:14 pm

First and fore most, before my Application is read I feel&do that I owe and apology to a lot of people in this ls (I'd like to make a list of names but you know who I'm apologising to).

I'm extremely disappointed with myself and Sorry to a large group of the Previous Nephilim Linkshell. My action's wern't fair to anyone in the last Dynamis run I had with Onieros and I apologise for that. Making an apology was in my mind for a long time but I never brought myself around to doing it because I thought I'd be to embarrased to say this =x. But I'm writing this now because I feel that apologising to (list time:<) Lagian, Edmon, Znozzy, Kinikki, Loncar, Greg, Wolfheart, Bpm, Forgiveness, Nyvec, Osirus, Henry, Tianna and anyone else I forgot to mention is more important.
I want them all to know I'm sorry for my actions and I don't want to run past them in game anymore knowing that they think I'm proud of what I did. Because trust me I wasn't
Going to end this now because I think I've drawn it out long enough >.>

Application Form-
Character Name: Cythriell
Main Job: 75 Monk
Other 75 Jobs: 75 Samurai
Support Jobs and Levels: 45 BLU 37 DRK WAR NIN THF (almost)
Zilart Mission Status: ZM 18: The Last Verse
Chains of Promathia Mission Status: CoP 8-2: A Fate Decided
Time Zone: GMT
Previous Endgame Linkshells and why you left: Furyls(Never did sky), Ribbon(Broke), Nephilim(Read above), HommingMissiles(Current*)
Has anyone Referred you to NeoNephilim? If so, who? >>Nedman, Xavur, Biwo & Luxv (Henry)
Other Information:

I've had a lot of sky experience but I'd still like tp participate in it, I've done all gods countless times, TP burned Kirin with Furyls in 3min. I know my way around Sky, due to my experience in Ribbon and Fury. A bit irrelevant but I've main tanked all 4 Salvage Mega bosses on Monk and I have no problem attempting it if needed in sky.

Brutal,ShuraTogi,Byakko'sHaidate,UsukaneGote,Hagun,Shurahaidate+Kabuto,Bushinomini,Hakke Habaki,Ulthalumn's Ring,1/3 Blackbelt,Genbu'sKabuto,Seiryu's Kote, Suzaku's Sune-ate,Relic armor etttc.

My current Endgame shell is HomingMissiles, It's a Salvage, Einherjar, Omega Farming (Omega every 3 runs), ZNM Linkshell run by Neosutra(awesome aegis pld btw) Alarial and Miraun. A

Merit Info

8/8 HP
5/5 STR
8/8 GKT
8/8 H2H
4/4 Eva
4/4 Crit%+
4/4 EnmyCrit%-

Monk

5/5 Kick Attacks%+
5/5 Counter%+
5/5 Penance
5/5 Invigorate

Samurai

5/5 Meditate
5/5 Store TP
5/5 Overwhelm
1/5 Shiki
1/5 Blade Bash

Back to top Go down

[Application&Aplogies] Cythriell Empty Re: [Application&Aplogies] Cythriell

Post  Znozzy Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:22 pm

stay tuned for the other leaders words, im leaving a blank vote here. Very Happy
Znozzy
Znozzy
Imperial Wootz Ingot
Imperial Wootz Ingot

Male
Number of posts : 1417
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Chen Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:32 pm

its being discussed in leaders section atm, still need loncar, nyvec & edmons opinions.

what will the decision be! confused

Chen
Red Hobby Bo
Red Hobby Bo

Male
Number of posts : 919

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:33 pm

silent

Back to top Go down

Post  Chen Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:38 pm

couple of little things cyth, about references
nedman dont do sky
xavur has just joined (done 0 runs)
biwo is no longer a member of the shell
luxv is a dork (sorry luxv ;p)

also, we were curious of your side of the story for exactly what happened in dynamis that run, and what happened to no more sky runs after haidate dropped, because some of us leaders can't get the story straight of exactly what happened, & would need to get story straight before we can decide

Chen
Red Hobby Bo
Red Hobby Bo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:45 pm

I just wrote down names that reffered me to the site! cept Xav's =P

hokay Haidate, (incoming lols)

I had shit irl to sort out and I did come to sky, If you noticed you would notice that when I was on I was at sky. I was never on or at the keyboard during a sky run, my last sky run was a 3 hour (4?) Kirin. I'm sorry I didn't tell a leader about my abscene before hand, It was all pretty out of control and I had no idea If I was going to be on ffxi or not. (also I got kicked, I couldn't attend)

Dynamis. I had told Myn that my sam was 10 levels higher then it was, and she told me to lot, It was not the level I stated so I got kicked from Dynamis. I was attending every sky run after that and the day after the 3-4 hour Kirin I was told to drop my pearl so I ran back to My mog house and asked Mynas to kick me from sky due to the Dynamis Drama.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chen Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:50 pm

Aee its a good thing these questions get asked lol, because a few people believe your sam was around level 40~

About the haidate, i think your attendance was very high until you got the haidate, then you stopped coming to any runs, it seems alittle off, that RL would strike at such a convient time. We've had this problem a number of times in the pass, with members getting 5/5 dynamis relic, then overall attendance in every event dropping to almost to 0%.

One thing that a couple of us are curious about, why is there specific apologies to certain members, when the lotting was done vs the entire shell, are single apologies because of arguements (or abuse given) to those members?

Sorry for the questions, but in this situation we need to make sure we know -everything- before we start casting votes, still need nyvecs vote, maybe beat us to him in game, and have him post a recommendation here.

Tommorow we'll make our vote based on what information we have, hope to hear more from you before then.

Chen
Red Hobby Bo
Red Hobby Bo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:06 pm

I'm sure
you can understand
I can't remember every name in Onieros

I didn't stop coming to events period, I made events I could come to, If I was actually on ffxi I was getting my ass to sky.

"Sorry for the questions,"
I'm sorry for being deffensive

"in this situation we need to make sure we know -everything- before we start casting votes"
I made the runs I was actually on ffxi and able to come to runs.

"why is there specific apologies to certain members"
I couldn't remember the whole of the ls and I made sure to mentioned every who lotted on the peice

"because a few people believe your sam was around level 40~"
I dont think the case with Myn was that it was level 40 or 49 but rather that I lied to her and lotted on it under false pretences

"then you stopped coming to any runs, it seems alittle off, that RL would strike at such a convient time"
I'm sorry but I find this rude, but attendance was not 0%, I came to runs I was able to come to. RL hit and no one found it convinient. I'd rather not have the haidate (which I couldnt get on ffxi to use) then go through that again.

"are single apologies because of arguements (or abuse given) to those members?"
no. I didn't make single apologies I was apologising to everyone.

Goodnight it's 2 in the mourning x.x

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:28 am

where's the edit button?! It was 2 in the mourning and some stuff didnt come up right
xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Chen Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:32 am

lol >< we still waiting on nyvec, so stay tuned ;p

Chen
Red Hobby Bo
Red Hobby Bo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:35 am

Cythriell wrote:Lagian, Edmon, Znozzy, Kinikki, Loncar, Greg, Wolfheart, Bpm, Forgiveness, Nyvec, Osirus, Henry, Tianna and anyone else I forgot to mention

"why is there specific apologies to certain members" there isn't!

(Sorry for the triple posting, I can't find the edit button, due to safari maybe? @School, no firefox :<)

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Mod Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:34 am

After a long discussion among the leadership, we have decided to turn down your application. We thank you for the lulz you have brought us, and wish you best of luck.

You will always be remembered as an hero for us.

Forum Mod
Admin

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:47 am

I'm the best damn SAM on this server, why the hell you reject me? kini you're a cucumber.

Take care, I take it hard.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chen Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:42 pm

Nothing like a graceful exit O_o;

Gonna lock this.

Chen
Red Hobby Bo
Red Hobby Bo

Male